Saturday, August 18, 2007

17th of August, Friday

As promised - here is Meghan on the right. I will get a better pic of her, because she makes my blog look good :-)

All in all - an uneventful day. Anderson got his account, as i mentioned before. He is all happy. Francine's stomach is not doing too good. I will check with her again on Monday.

Colleen and I went to buy some blankets for the women who lost theirs to the cops. Got two, and ended up looking at shoes alot.

The wire man, whose name is Sam, finished a pink Pegasus for Colleen's daughter, Anwyn. It actually looks bloody amazing. I would have had a picture of it up, but like the idiot that i am i magically managed to delete all the pictures from my camera. I had some stunning ones of Sam hard at work. I could kick myself. I will have to take more on Monday.

Collen has been looking at legal ways to try and stop the cops fro harassing these people. I also got advice from a friend to approach a park to see if we could start collaborating on a food garden. Will look into it.

Ok, off to bed. More next time

No comments: