Monday, August 27, 2007

Introductions - Samson


Remember Sam and Virginia from earlier? Samson is Sam's brother. They work together. Good looking, charming, incredible people, with a hell of a lot of talent.

Samson is the brain behind the sculptures. Him and his brother where taught how to make wire sculptures in school. Now he says that the times are changing and he has to keep up with all the new technology, so he has started adding beads to his creations.

I met him during the first Metro cop rade. I was scared of the 30+ cops walking around and causing trouble, so I went to the far end of the parking lot and stood next to him. He told me about all the previous times have taken all his things from him. He said something that really stuck with me:
- I am just trying to make an honest living. I work very hard, and they keep taking everything away. What do they want me to do? I have a family to feed! Do they want me to do crime??

Sam makes things to order too. Check out his stuff sometime.


No comments: