Monday, August 20, 2007

21st of August, Tuesday


A metal melancholy rooster contemplates life, cleanliness and soft drinks.

I still can't believe i lost all those nice pics of the bird's creators. I took some nice ones of Samuel today, but need to wait to take some of Samson before i introduce them. (hehe, Sam and Sam. Two brothers)

Something terrible happened on the weekend. I actually wasn't sure if I should blog about it, but decided it was only fair.

Sunday i popped past the parking lot, and one of the women told me she was attacked last night. I am not going to say who out of respect for her privacy. It was a rape attempt. I cant understand if the man actually went through with it or not. She keeps crying. He threatened her with a broken bottle, and she told him she had Aids. Not sure what actually happened. I just know he was a security guard, and that he took her stuff. I am really not sure what to do. I could really use some advise right now.

Besides that - Anderson introduced me to the woman he loves. She is lovely and I will let you meet her soon. I asked them how the weekend went in terms of money, to which he quite honestly replied: ''well, we did make some money, but then we bought a bottle''. I told him to invite me next time :-)

Francina is having a bit of trouble. she can't eat anything, because of her stomach. She is not drinking much either. I feel so sorry for her

Thandi's blood pressure is through the roof. I am afraid we are going to have to take her to the doctor again.

More tomorrow

No comments: