Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday, 17th of August

I haven't introduced myself. How rude! here is me, looking dodgy, with the two best carguard dudes - Anderson on the left and Siyabonga on the right. You can meet both of them at a later stage.

and this very beautiful girl is Colleen, carrying food for Thandi :-)

I will post a pic of Meghan, and Chris... if i manage to get a pic of him.

Anyway, back to the day's events.

Something absolutely amazing has happened. The blog had its first offer of a donation today. I don't want to jinx it but a very kind person has emailed and offered to donate us a rather large sum of money towards blankets, food and whatever we see fit. They have asked to remain anonymous, and i respect their choice. I did almost cry though. I just want to share with the world how happy it makes me to know that in this cruel world there are wonderful people, who find it in thier heart to selflessly offer help.

No comments: